silver white winters that melt into spring
These are a few of my favorite things (for a fresh and new spring kitchen from Terrain and Etsy):
2. Pink Himalayan Salt, $12.00 – functions as basic salt, could be used as an extra pretty and crunchy finish on a plate of salted Carmel macaron!
3. Organic Grey Sea Salt , $12.00
4. Botanical Measuring Jug, $34.00
5. Beach bottle, $18.00 – because there is nothing prettier than the beach, beach glass, and beach glass on a sunny kitchen window.
6. Wildflower Collection, $25.00 – Nigella, Forget-Me-Nots, Queen Anne’s Lace, Castor Bean Plant, Nasturtium ‘Empress of India’, Poppy Red American Legion, Calendula, Morning Glory ‘Heavenly Blue’, Zinnia ‘Royal Purple’, and Flora Nortan Sweet Pea.
7. Ceramic flower-pot, $22.00 – Who says flowers have to be planted outside?
1. Vintage Dinnerware set, $40.00 – from jamiemancilla on etsy
2. Vintage Silver Plated fork collection, $18.00 – from WhatsNewOnTheMantel at etsy
3. Frida Kahlo Print by Juday Kaufman, $25.00
4. Print by Judy Kaufman, $25.00